The momentum feels to me like it is accelerating… Here are three important new developments you should be aware of.
Here are some narrative pieces that have been falling apart that were recently brought to my attention.
Here are the new truths:
- The vaccines aren’t safe: I’m now hearing a lot from prominent formerly pro-vax docs that they are turning on the vaccine. This is great news. Nobody is going public yet, but they are all pissed and realize they have been misled. It will not be pretty. This is of course great news.
- Cloth masks don’t work: The CDC finally admits that cloth masks that they said worked before and that everyone wore (including Rochelle Walensky) don’t actually work. The other mask types don’t work either, but it will take them longer to figure out the obvious. P100 respirators do work but only a small percentage of people know that. I can’t wait to see Rochelle Walensky wear a P100 respirator; after all, she should be modelling best practices.
- Kids shouldn’t have boosters shots: Top WHO scientist finally admits that kids shouldn’t get boosted!!!! Yet the US colleges and universities aren’t going to back off. Someone is very wrong here and for once it isn’t the WHO.Ian Lyne @IanLyne3
January 19th 2022
124 Retweets219 Likes
Here are some older myths that should have fallen completely apart by now but are still hanging on:
- Remdesivir doesn’t work: This is standard operating procedure in the US, but everyone I talk to says it doesn’t work and is more likely to kill patients than save them. Doctors are forced to give it by hospital policy.
- Social distancing doesn’t work: The MIT study came out in April, 2021 that showed social distancing makes no difference. 6 feet or 60 feet made no difference. People still haven’t figured this out.